If I want to grow change for my life then I have to stop looking back – because looking back only leaves me caught in a past that I have no business toting around. When I look ahead, then I change everything.
Growing Change by Turning Back to the Future
I begin to clear up my focus or to get my focus right by making a few minor adjustments to my day.
- Looking ahead creates a straight line – looking behind will leave a crooked mess.
- Looking ahead reduces the stumbles – when I am looking behind me I can’t see the things that are going to trip me up when I step ahead.
- Looking ahead prepares me for the incoming hindrances or storms – looking behind keeps me blind to what I might walk into.
- Looking ahead keeps me focused on the possibility – looking behind will keep me mired down in the what ifs and should haves.
- Looking ahead releases me from the past – looking behind keeps me in bondage do it.
There are so many things that I wish I had done different or better or not at all. If I invest all of my energy thinking on those things then there will be nothing left to invest into my impossible dreams.
Get more simple ideas for this journey by downloading your free PDF of the eBook Growing Change