I have to adjust my focus if I want to make way for building and growing my relationships. I need to focus on me – what I am doing and not doing and how to adjust those to a better way.
Relationship Priorities Begin with a Me Focus
I need to focus on me – what I am doing and not doing and how to adjust those to a better way.
1. Mold Breaking. I have to be willing to accept that all the molds that I have created for all the people in my life are just a waste.
2. Problem Accepting. I have to recognize my problems so that I can begin to adjust in my journey.
3. Attitude Adjusting. I have to invest energy and resourcing into personal attitude adjustments.
4. Thought Capturing. I need to develop the skill of capturing and corralling the thoughts going through my head and then master the art of correcting them before I set them free again.
5. Word Wielding. I must learn that my words will change me and begin practice using the words for just such an end.
I create a me focus by choosing to look at me with honesty, to fix what I see that is not aligning with my purpose, and then to step into a path that creates ways for me to connect with others and to grow up those connections into foundational relationships.
Get more simple ideas for growing up relationships by developing relationship priorities – download your free PDF of the eBook Relatinship Priorities full edit