Listen and watch #GrowingHOPE daily by using the links at the bottom of the page.
Daily Inspiration and Encouragement
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Quote of the Day
“It takes the same amount of energy to find a reason to do what you need to do as it does to find a reason to avoid doing it.”
Moment of HOPE
There is Always a Reason
There is always a reason to not do what you know to do – and most of the time the reason is good or at least it is legitimate.
But there is always a reason to do it – and when you choose that reason for doing then you also discover that is a way to get it done.
It is up to you to choose your reason – and only one will get you to your desired success.
Join me over at SnarkyRainbows.com for daily inspiration and encouragement.
Challenge for Intentional Actions
Breaking the Habit of Excuses
If you are going to get to where you want to go then you will have to make the choice to go. No more excuses.
1. Write an “I am” statement about who you are.
2. Write out an “I will” statement for each “I am” statement.
Once you embrace your uniqueness and are determined to live it out then it is easier to choose to make a way than it will be to accept an excuse.
Numbers 34 – 36
2 Chronicles 29 – 32
“Listen to counsel and accept discipline, that you may be wise the rest of your days.” – from Proverbs 19:20
Keep learning. When you are invested in learning then you are growing. When you stop learning then you stop growing and anything not growing is in the process of dying.
How are you invested in learning?
Join us over at the Practical Proverbs Facebook page for daily Scripture prompts and thoughts.
Place in Purpose
You are designed on purpose and for a purpose. Place in Purpose walks you through the questions that will help you plot your path to unlocking your heartseed.
Order your copy today.
62 – The Toolbox of You
There is no other person on this earth just like you. You were designed on purpose and for a purpose and for such a time as this. Every piece of you is there to create the completed package.
Part of understanding the what of your place in purpose is to accept the design of you.
- First, examine the elements of you at your arm’s length away. Your hands are like nobody else and your hands can do things no others can do.
- Second, look beyond your hands. Think about your DNA, the building blocks of you. Go to the mirror and look at how your DNA has constructed someone that is not anyone else. Bend and stretch your body, slowly appreciating all that it can do.
Third, expand your vision to the world. The earth is located 93 million miles from the sun, but if it were a little closer than the earth would disintegrate – a little further and we’d all freeze.
Fourth, review the list you created during the first week – and if you haven’t yet created your list then be sure to catch up on the past episodes at GrowingHOPEradio.com.
- And finally, embrace the unique you. Take it all in, stir it around if need be, see how it settles in your heart and mind, and then embrace all that you are.
When you make an effort to adore the unique you then you will be able to stand against the demands from the world to conform to the way they say.
Watch on Youtube
Watch and Share on Facebook