Simple Map for Indie Publishing
Step by step guide to lead you through the Indie Path to publish your book. Have control of the book you want with the budget you can control.
- 1. ISBN – what it is and why it matters.
- 2. POD and Other Publishing Options – there is more than one way to indie publish your content.
- 3. Cover Design – because they will judge the book by its cover.
- 4. Back Blurb – the extended “elevator pitch” to entice and inform potential readers.
- 5. Front Content – copyright, ISBN, acknowledgments or dedication, publisher information, Library of Congress information.
- 6. Format Tips – make it look the way you want it to look.
- 7. Uploading to Amazon KDP – what you need to know to make POD work best.
- 8. Beyond Publishing – now what?
You have the words, now put them to work. Ready to publish your book? Let’s start with the information that readers will probably never look at, but you need to know for moving forward with your publishing efforts.