The 31 Day Challenge has motivated to more – more action, more pushing and more change. The more that I realize how easy it is to change (for the bad or for the good) the more I desire to shift my life to the one that I desire and not the one that I have been settling to live.
First Steps to Big Change
- 1. Make a list of the things that you want to accomplish – goals.
2. Make a list of how you will accomplish each of these things – objectives.
3. Write out the objectives in the form of a positive statement (I will write 500 words of fiction. I will spend time with my family. I will send a note or card to a friend).
4. Estimate the amount of time that you think it will take each day to accomplish each task on your to do list and then total up the amount. Try to keep the time down to around 12 to 14 hours (this must include work time as well).
5. Create a chart on excel or publisher with a block for each day of the week and a line for each to do item.
6. Pray over the list and make any changes or adjustments.
7. Start a life of change (and you don’t have to wait until September 1).
The best is yet to come.
Change is a good thing.
Focus on the positive and push through to your purpose.
Success starts with the first step.
Are you ready to make a difference in your life? Will you join me for the Challenge to Change? Everyone that signs up for this challenge by commenting here or by linking back to the post will be put into a drawing for the book “Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.” I will also include a study guide that I wrote to go along with the book.
Share this with your friends, your family, your church and any one else that you know. Get up a group that will be willing to Challenge to Change! Start when ever you can – but start and then just keep on going until you get to where you want to be.