8 Hours to Publish Your Book
Navigating the Indie Publishing path can be a challenge – even when you know where you’re going. This book is designed to help make the process easier for you.
1. ISBN – what it is and why it matters.
2. POD and Other Publishing Options – there is more than one way to indie publish your content.
3. Cover Design – because they will judge the book by its cover.
4. Back Blurb – the extended “elevator pitch” to entice and inform potential readers.
5. Front Content – copyright, ISBN, acknowledgments or dedication, publisher information, Library of Congress information.
6. Format Tips – make it look the way you want it to look.
7. Uploading to Amazon KDP – what you need to know to make POD work best.
8. Beyond Publishing – now what?
You have the words, now put them to work.