There was a report on the news recently that positive people live longer and are better at overcoming heart disease. Experts have their theories about why this is likely. It has a lot to do with the physical. Although I fully believe that positive people will be in better physical shape, I think it all comes back to the heart â€“ and the spiritual aspects of life.
1. Positive people are less stressed. If you donâ€™t worry about things and you let problems roll off you like water on a duckâ€™s back then you are going to live your life much more relaxed than the people around you.
2. Positive people have more fun and laugh more. Laughing has been proven to extend your life and if you arenâ€™t worried about every little thing you will find it easier to laugh at more that goes on around you.
3. Positive people want to live because they enjoy life. The more you desire something, the easier it is to get your mind and body to go along. If you are enjoying life then you have no reason to leave.
4. Positive people are surrounded by positive people. There is some truth to the saying that â€œbirds of a feather flock together.â€ Negative people tend to shy away from the positive leaving the positive people all together to lift up and encourage one another.
5. Positive people attract others. Most individuals want to be supported and encouraged and being around positive people reminds them how good life is. Having friends and family give positive people strength, support and plenty of joy.
Being positive is not just good for the way that you live but it is not proven that a positive attitude will actually help you live longer. Starting looking for the silver lining and see how far that takes you.