Listen and watch #GrowingHOPE daily by using the link at the bottom of the page.
Daily Inspiration and Encouragement
Friday, September 6, 2019
Quote of the Day
“Honesty makes way for success.” – Zig Ziglar
Thought of the Day
Get Honest for Success
If you don’t know where you are and you don’t know how you got there then how will you know what to do to make a change.
You have to make the choice to be honest and then you can create the change for your success.
We have to be honest about the problem if we are going to make room for real change.
How do we get honest about the problems?
1. Rip off the blinders. You can’t be honest about what you can’t (or won’t see).
2. Do a real evaluation. Examine where you are, why you are, and what you are.
3. Allow for raw exposure. Honesty can rub you wrong or at least it can feel that way, but sometimes you have to have the raw exposure to see the truth.
4. Root out the reasons. The real reasons for the problem rarely reside at the surface.
5. Reveal the need for change. Change for the sake of change won’t always accomplish what you need or want. What is the need for the change you are pursuing?
Challenge for Intentional Actions
Write out the top five problems you are facing. Now apply the five steps to get honest about the problems so you can make a plan for change.
Scripture of the Day
“If two of you agree, whatever you ask, it will come to pass and be done by my Father.” – from Matthew 18:19
Join us over at the Practical Proverbs Facebook page for daily Scripture prompts and thoughts.
Want More Focus?
Purchase the downloadable Focus Folder and you will have the tools to help you find your focus and keep your focus no matter how many distractions or detours come at you.
Watch today’s Growing HOPE broadcast