I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others.
– Posted on a random Facebook Page
Inspiration bubbles over in my life more times than not – it is DOING SOMETHING with that inspiration that challenges me. This little posting jumped out at me because I know that every step of my day has to be directed by the thoughts encased inside.
Steps that Lead to MY Writing Success
- – Each moment I have to choose my actions. I can DO anything, but when I take the time and effort to make a choice then I accomplish instead of just doing.
– The only way things will be different is if I make the changes that will make those differences a reality. It rolls back on to the first point, but change means I have to admit that my way is not working and something different has to become the focus.
– The more I do for other people the more I find I accomplish towards my own goals. I know that when I start out looking for ways to motivate others then cooperation becomes a natural response to my requests.
– My day becomes worth more when I do something for others. It takes the focus off of my own needs and makes me purposeful to those around me.
– The only competition I will ever face is me. The moment I decide to stop trying to do my best and just try to win is the very moment I will fall.
– I am unique in all the world. No one else will ever walk my path, repeat my journey or fulfill my purpose. My very uniqueness should be enough to make me stand a little taller.
– My success is determined by me and God and not by some random THEY roaming the countryside. I no longer have to fret over what others think about the path that I follow.
It can be done. I can reach my highest aspiration. All it requires is focus, consistency, determination, and the ability to dream beyond the limitations set by the world.