Training anyone or anything requires one consistency – change on the part of the one doing the training.
Get the eight secrets for growing a better husband and tips or suggestions that will help you make those secrets a habit in your life.
Secrets from “The Husband Whisperer”
- Encouragement goes a long way.
- Sarcasm disguised as humor is not funny.
- It is NOT all about him.
- Issues have to be acknowledged.
- You will NEVER change him.
- Whining makes things worse.
- Doing what you know to do makes a way for him to do what he needs to do.
- A relationship with God is vital to a relationship with your husband.
My attitude and my actions will have an effect on the people around me. If I want to see change in the way things are then I have to begin in me.
“The Husband Whisperer” offers insight from my own husband training experiences – the disasters and the triumphs. Join me as I learn how to change my heart and attitude to make way for my husband to become the man he was designed to become.
Get your printable copy today!