Different types of meditation benefit different aspects of your journey. Today on the #GrowingHOPE podcast, I shared five types of meditation and how they help, and ways I’ve utilized them in the past. There are many more types of meditation available to you. The most important thing is to find the systems that work for you so you can put them to work DEstressing your life.
5 Types of Meditation to Try
- Mindful Meditation – Allowing thoughts to go through your mind and examining those thoughts without judgment. Just take the time to experience each thought. It helps for improving concentration.
- Focused Meditation – Put all of your attention on one thing. It could be a point in front of you or the very breath you breathe. This helps sharpen your attention.
- Movement Meditation – Active meditation that helps you connect with your body and be more present in the moment.
- Mantra Meditation – Utilizing a repeated sound or phrase to clear your mind of the noise and to settle into your calm.
- Visualization Meditation – When you take time to imagine the place, the moment, the experience so that you become grounded into that image. It boosts your mood and your motivation.
These five types of meditation are just a few of what is available to you. Finding the type of meditation that works for you and that you will utilize regularly will give you a powerful tool for DEstressing your life.
# # #
Listen to the #GrowingHOPE podcast by clicking below – and don’t forget to subscribe and share with a friend!