“Why Living” happens when I discover a few things:
1. I learn to love my journey.
2. I discover how to live now.
3. I develop the ability to share joy.
4. I grow up a security system.
5. I set out guidelines to keep me in my “why.”
Without purpose – driven by something more than just basic instinct – it all becomes a challenge. Even getting up most days will be difficult because life has become more of a “why bother” situation than a journey flowing out of “why living.”
“Why Living” does not guarantee a smooth journey, but it does help to unlock that hope that keeps you going when the storms show up.