All About Relationships
Learning some simple truths can help with growing relationships.
1. Not everyone will like me.
2. Be the best me.
3. It is not always a two-sided effort.
4. I will have to sacrifice to grow.
5. It is rarely balanced.
Five tips can help create the space for relationships to be a priority.
1. Me focus – hard look at self.
2. Clutter free – hard release of stuff.
3. Hear me – hard focus on listening.
4. Investing 101 – purposeful investment in others.
5. Expect Nothing.
Five choices lead to a solid foundation for growing up relationships.
1. Choose to be.
2. Choose to be vulnerable.
3. Choose to be sincere in words and actions.
4. Choose to be quiet or speak softly.
5. Choose to be positive and possibilities in all.
Simple ideas offer insight into encouragement that grows relationships.
1. Define encouragement.
2. Become encouraged in my own journey.
3. Develop a habit of sharing encouragement.
4. Learn to recognize discouragement.
5. Utilize tools to dispelling discouragement.
Discover and implement the eight secrets you need to have the perfect spouse.
1 Encouragement goes a long way.
2 Sarcasm disguised as humor is not funny.
3 It is NOT all about him.
4 Issues have to be acknowledged – yours included.
5 You will NEVER change him.
6 Whining makes things worse.
7 Doing what you know to do makes way for him to do what he needs to do.
8 A relationship with God is vital to a relationship with your husband.
You are 9 steps away from becoming the perfected Proverbs 31 wife.
1. Focus on You
2. Feed the Mind
3. Feed the Spirit
4. Cultivate Friendships
5. Woo the Husband
6. Give the Husband His Space
7. Invest Time in the Marriage Relationship
8. Speak Positive Things about the Husband
9. Speak Encouragement to the Husband
Grow up accountability to make room to live out your possibilities.
1. Learn to let it go.
2. Think Happy thoughts.
3. Know the difference between guilt and accountability.
4. Find three points of contact.
5. Take a timeout.
It is up to you to make the choices to grow your change.
1. Choose to Unmask
2. Change Direction
3. Find the Right Focus
4. Turn back
5. Build a Habit of Belief
Take the actions to create the momentum.
1. Actions never lead to failure.
2. Actions beget actions.
3. Actions produce results.
4. Actions do not have to be big to be effective.
5. Actions have to be unique to be effective.
You can live a life of radial actions and behaviors when you make five choices:
Build the fortitude to keep on keeping on.
1. Start with an honest evaluation.
2. Get serious about change.
3. Be willing to be uncomfortable.
4. Take the bold first step.
5. Determine to be consistent and persistent.
Workbooks and Devotionals
Purchase your printable PDF of Jump Start Focus Folder
Purchase your eBook copy of Make a Plan – Challenge to Change
Purchase your PDF eBook copy of S.T.A.N.D
Purchase your PDF eBook copy of Confessions of a Freelance Writer
Download your PDF of Building Blocks to Writing Success
Download your PDF of Motivate and Inspire the Writer in You