There are head benefits of laughter including a clearer head, a better mood, and a shifted perspective.
- Eases anxiety – you worry less when you’re laughing
- Improves mood – you enjoy the journey more when you laugh (and so do the people you encounter).
- Shifts perspective – helps you view the challenges in a more positive light
- Activates your reward center – laughing releases dopamine
- Improves cognitive functions – learn better; so laughing makes you smarter
Laughing does wonders for your head. Maybe, the more you laugh the more you learn, and the more you learn then the smarter you get. Take advantage of the head benefits of laughter so you can develop the knowledge foundation to drive your journey.