Endurance makes a difference by giving me the staying power to live on purpose and in purpose. I have a design and I am going to put endurance to work so that I can live it out.
5 Thoughts on Endurance
When I find a way to keep on keeping on, it makes a difference by giving me the staying power to live on purpose and in purpose. I have a design and I am going to keep pushing until I can live it out.
- No Sinking: Persistence provides the constant forward motion that keeps you up and moving. If you ever been waterskiing, you know the importance of having power in the boat. If the boat isn’t moving, you’re sinking. Endurance is the same force that pulls you along towards your purpose and keeps you from sinking.
- State of Lasting: Tenacity is a state of lasting that allows you to keep going, even when the journey gets tough. It’s the extra push you need to keep on keeping on. It’s about finding the strength to cross the finish line, even if you have to change your stroke a little to get there.
- Continuous: Enduring determination requires one more step and then one more step, because it’s a journey. It’s about finding the will to keep going, even when the journey is filled with potholes and barriers.
- Withstand Hardships: Endurance builds your ability to survive the storms of life and be prepared for the next one. It gives you the flexibility, strength, and deep roots to endure whatever comes your way.
- Survival: Reaching your big dream goals requires the will to do it, because it needs to be done. Perserverence is the hunger to make it through, because that is the only way to get there. It requires sacrifice and investment, but it’s worth it because you are fulfilling your unique design and purpose.
The only path for me to reach my BIG DREAM goals is for me to go to them. I have to take the steps. I have to make the move. AND I have to keep on keeping on until I get there. Endurance will fuel my ability to keep going.
Catch up on #GrowingHOPE
Interested in a FREE Jump Start Call?
Schedule your free 30-minute call to begin the process of honing your purpose and developing the focus for possiblity.
LEARN MORE HERE
#GrowingHOPE with Kathryn Lang
Listen to the podcast by clicking below