Cancel Out the Noise of the World with Noise Canceling Headphones
When you put on noise canceling headphones, you keep the world from grabbing your attention and driving you off track. Whether it’s real headphones to block out the chaos around you or it’s imaginary headphones built with attitude and actions, the key is to find what will allow you to keep your focus and cancel out the noise of the world.
- Turn off the noise – turn off the social media, turn off the notification, and turn off the electronics.
- Block out the noise – do something that will put up a barrier to the noise. Close the door, put on actual headphones, lock yourself in your car, or whatever you can find to block the noise from getting to you.
- Turn up the hope – invest in more activities, engagements, and opportunities to encounter hope so that hope becomes the foundation of your day.
- Speak out the hope – say it until you breathe it.
- Find quiet – go to a quiet place or create a quiet space where you can literally listen to your own breath (and be sure you’re breathing out that hope).
The noise of the world is loud and demanding. If you are going to live a bold and purposeful life with intention then you will have to find ways to block out that noise. Noise canceling headphones built with the steps above will give you what you need to keep the noise out.