STUCK IN IF ONLY – #GrowingHOPE Podcast
Today’s Podcast takes the But What Then idea deeper by getting past if only moments. We continue to talk about how to know stress and take control of it so that you build a DEstressed life.
1. If only I would have (REGRET) – regret keeps me stuck in the past which holds me down and stops me from moving. If I’m not moving then I’m fading.
2. If only I hadn’t (GUILT) – guilt sucks the energy from the opportunity for better.
3. If only they had (BLAME) – blaming others can feel freeing but it actually locks you into their actions and ideas.
4. If only I could know (DOUBT) – doubt causes me to stir up all the if onlys over and over until I don’t know what’s up anymore.
5. If only I was sure (FEAR) – fear of the unknown, because stepping out into a new place is definitely an unknown.