Take consistent actions to develop possibility living that will lead you to your extraordinary. It doesn’t happen overnight. It doesn’t happen with the snap of the fingers. You won’t find an easy button or a magic wand.
You will need to make the choice to invest consistently, one little bit at a time, to reach your desired destination.
There will always be a reason not to. You have to be so focused on it that you do it anyway – even if you don’t want to.
I stayed up too late, which means I got up late, which means I started out behind. But worse than that, I had gone to be late but already behind because I had moved priorities.
It was all my choice, and I knew it was the right choice, but it didn’t make me any less behind.
My attention was diverted almost as soon as I sat down to get started. It seems the more behind I get the more distractions show up to keep me there.
I convinced myself that I should just put it off – after all, I had been consistent for several weeks without much to show for it. Why keep going?
“Do it because you believe in it even more than for the results.”
I chose to keep going because the only way I can get there is when I consistently choose to go.
Plan it until you believe it. Let what you believe drive you to take action. Be consistent in your actions until you what you believe becomes what you see.
Developing the Consistent Actions
- Enjoy the journey. You may never get things exactly as you desire, but learn to be okay with getting them where you get them.
- Take action. You can want better all day, but until you take action to make better you will be no closer to the better you want.
- Take control. You have in you the power to commit and the power to change. When you put those together the sky is the limit.
- Dare to see. Lookout and see the possibilities so that the problems no longer hold their power. If you just keep your focus on what is possible then it’s easier to remain consistent in taking the actions to get there.
- Start now. It’s never too late to get started, but you will never arrive until you get started. Be bold. Step out. Start now.
- Learn from the past. Don’t dwell in the past, just see it, accept it, learn from it, and move on. If you wallow in the past coats all you are trying to do and drags you down.
- Be brave. If you are going to live a life of bold purpose then you need to invest in the encouragement to take the steps.
Think big. Always do your best. Do a little bit more. Keep on keeping on. And learn along the way so you can continue to figure out the better way to go.
This journey is not about speed. It’s not about who gets there first. It is your unique journey and the only thing that matters is your personal investment in consistent actions.
What can you do right now to set up your consistent actions?