Make today more than you ever imagined. Let the words of others put your own dreams to flight. Dare to see the possibilities and then be bold enough to pursue that you with a boldness that cannot be stopped!
25 Quotes of Creativity and Inspiration
- “Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “Creativity is a lot like looking at the world through a kaleidoscope. You look at a set of elements, the same ones everyone else sees, but then reassemble those floating bits and pieces into an enticing new possibility.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- “The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Problems cannot be solved by thinking within the framework in which the problems were created.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world!” – Joel Barker
- “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- “Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, find opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “The creative spirit demands persistence.” – Shaun McNiff
- “How does one become a butterfly?” she asked. “You must want to fly so much that you are wiling to give up being a caterpillar.” – Tina Paulus
- “But it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” – Alice in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- “Always dream and shoot higher than you know how to. Don’t bother just to be better than you contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
- “A writer’s brain is like a magician’s hat. If you’re going to get anything out of it, you have to put something in it first.” – Louis L’Amour
- “Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
- “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” – Joseph Chilton Pearce
- “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Sometimes you have to let everything go – purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything or whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you are free, your true creativity, your true self, comes out.” – Tina Turner
- “There is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost.” – Martha Graham
- “The voyage of discovery lies not in finding new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.” – Albert Einstein
- “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we create the world.” – Buddha
- “Another word for creativity is courage.” – George Prince
- “Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can’t, you are absolutely right.” – Henry Ford
There are many great words that have been writing about being encouraged and stepping out in faith. In the end, it all comes back to believing, acting on that belief and continuing with those two steps until you reach the goal.
DARE to believe and pursue that with a boldness the world can never imagine!
Looking for more hope and encouragement?
Proverbs Offers the MOre You Need
Purchase your copy of Practical Proverbs and gain the 8 traits from Proverbs that will create a life of simple encouragement and purposeful living.