Growing up boldness in my life takes investment and action and especially change. I will never get to where I want to be if I make the choice to stay where I am. I have to be serious about change to live bold in purpose.
Becoming Serious about Change
I must be serious about change if I want to see change become the reality for my life.
- To become serious about change I have to be willing to take some serious steps.
1. I have to make time for the actions that are required.
2. I have to take action daily – even when I don’t want to.
3. I have to write down my daily actions so that I can hold myself accountable.
4. I have to use my records to measure the actions and the results.
5. I have to invest in personal accountability by meeting with a group, a personal coach, or some other outside force.
Growing up boldness is not the ordinary way of doing business – and anything that is not ordinary is often deemed bad. I can still break through the walls if I dig in my heels and get serious about my change.
Get more simple ideas for living beyond guilt by downloading your free PDF of the eBook Growing Up Boldness[divider_padding]