I am unique and so my actions must be unique for them to work out in my life.
I have places to go – but I need to take action if I want to get there. The truth is that my journey can’t be directed by you, by him, or by a fairy godmother. It has to be me. When I learn from others and then take that learning and put it to my own actions –
THEN I grow up the momentum necessary for success.[divider_padding]
My Unique Actions Feed My Momentum[divider_padding] Actions HAVE to be unique to me if they are going to work for me.
– I can learn from you but I have to find my own way.
– I am not your – and that is a good thing.
– I don’t see things the way you see them.
– I experience things unique to where I am.
– No two journeys will ever be the same no matter how close they come.
I sometimes wish for an easy button – but when I am serious about my journey I recognize that pushing an easy button would leave me with the vision someone else created – and I will never be happy in someone else’s vision because I am not that person. I have to take the actions that are unique to me and for me.
Get more simple ideas for living beyond guilt by downloading your free PDF of the eBook Growing Momentum