I am a few steps away from my impossible dreams – but I will never reach the destination if I don’t believe in my ability to reach my destination. I have to give life to belief if I want all things to become possible.
Growing Change by Building a Habit of Belief
I build a habit of belief for my change and my BIG DREAM goals by taking five steps:
- 1. I have to dare to dream. Growing up belief begins with releasing imagination.
2. I have to draw up my dreams. I can draw with written words, or with pictures, or even by actually drawing. Creating a picture of what that growing belief gives it roots.
3. I have to speak my dreams. The words I put out there are the words that begin to shape my life.
4. I have to keep stretching my vision by daring to believe even more. Belief begins to stagnate if left on its own for too long.
5. I have to expect the results. I have to continue following through this process until the dream I first imagined and started to belief becomes as natural as breathing.
I will never get there if I never believe that I can get there. I have to find my place of belief so that I can grow the wings that will fly me up to my impossible dreams.
Get more simple ideas for this journey by downloading your free PDF of the eBook Growing Change