Growing Change – 5- Habit of Belief
I am a few steps away from my impossible dreams – but I will never reach the destination if I don’t believe in my ability to reach my destination. I have to give life to belief if I want all things to become possible.
Growing Change by Building a Habit of Belief
I build a habit of belief for my change and my BIG DREAM goals by taking five steps:
1. I have to dare to dream. Growing up belief begins with releasing imagination.
2. I have to draw up my dreams. I can draw with written words, or with pictures, or even by actually drawing. Creating a picture of what that growing belief gives it roots.
3. I have to speak my dreams. The words I put out there are the words that begin to shape my life.
4. I have to keep stretching my vision by daring to believe even more. Belief begins to stagnate if left on its own for too long.
5. I have to expect the results. I have to continue following through this process until the dream I first imagined and started to belief becomes as natural as breathing.
I will never get there if I never believe that I can get there. I have to find my place of belief so that I can grow the wings that will fly me up to my impossible dreams.
Get more simple ideas for this journey by downloading your free PDF of the eBook Growing Change
Download and listen to the podcast – Growing Change – Habit of Belief
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Email | RSS | More