Itâ€™s great to find ways to save money and avoiding eating out is always top on my list of suggestions. But with ballgames, church gatherings, and other events crowding the schedule it can be hard avoiding the local restaurants. The good news is that you CAN eat out and still save some money. You just have to plan wisely.
1. Captain Dâ€™s â€“ It is more than just a great little seafood place. This is the prefect stop for those Thursdays when you donâ€™t have the time or the energy to cook at home. Get 2 free Kid's meals with any adult entrees purchase at regular price, dine in only. Always check with your local chain to be sure this is the arrangement it has.
2. Applebeeâ€™s â€“ This family restaurant has a great selection for the adults and you can get a kidâ€™s meal for just .99 (Tuesday and Thursday) with the purchase of an adult meal.
3. Denny's - when you have a hunger for a great breakfast meal then this is the perfect stop. Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal from 4 - 10 pm.
4. IHOP - another great breakfast location, although the entrees are just as appealing. Kids 12 & under can eat free on Monday through Thursday with the purchase of an adult meal (but only from 3 pm until 9 pm).
5. Chick-Fil-A - the place that encourages you to eat more chicken now offers a great deal for people with kids. On Tuesdays you can get a free kid's 4 pack with the purchase of any adult combo.
6. Ruby Tuesday - this is a place that offers enough variety to meet all the needs your family might have. On Wednesday nights (from 5pm - 9pm) kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal.
Not every restaurant in a chain participates in the programs that are mentioned, so you should always contact your location to find out the guidelines. Also, you can check with your regional restaurants to see what specials they might offer.