To define butterfly talk, you have to start with an understanding that the language will not be understood by people who choose to remain tethered to the worldly limitations. It is a flight language. Even people who want to take flight may struggle sometimes. The words scattered around by butterfly language can be out there.
These and so much more set the foundation of butterfly talk. When you learn this power language, you learn to wield the power of words in a way that infuses wings on the hearts so they can take flight into their dreams.
Recap of Last Week’s Podcasts: What is Butterfly Talk?
To define butterfly talk, you need to know what the language is made of.
Fueled by Faith
Butterfly talk is authentic hope and possibility, fueled by faith. It is about seeing beyond limitations and believing in something that you cannot see.
- I can do it because it is possible.
- I will do it because I know I’m supposed to.
- I am doing it because I AM infuses the power of the name of God into my journey.
- Belief-based talk reminds me of the promises.
- Butterfly talk moves me to action because I have to walk out my truth.
Butterfly talk is about having faith, believing in yourself and your unique design, embracing the power of “I am,” and taking action to live your big dream goals.
Fortified by Hope
Hope is the essence of seeing through the storm to the sunny day. It’s the ability to accept where you are while reaching towards that sunny day. Seeking hope through tough times is crucial for butterfly talk.
- Hope in what is.
- Hope from what was.
- Hope towards what will be.
- Hope beyond the horizon.
- Hope in the hopeless moments.
By embracing change, choosing to walk your unique path, and asking yourself these questions, you can grow the change you need to live boldly and in purpose. So take that first step today and make intentional, purposeful choices that move you closer to your unique design.
Butterfly talk is about shifting our focus from being grounded to possibility living. It’s about embracing our unique possibilities and taking flight. When you see the hope first, you are one step closer to knowing how to define butterfly talk.
Guided by Love
Butterfly talk is a concept that involves speaking with love and guiding our words through a lens of love.
- Love of God.
- Love through God.
- Love beyond self.
- Love without expectation.
- Love where you are.
When we speak from a place of love, we can move beyond our limitations and take flight. Remember to guide your words with love, and to be invested in loving God and others.
Focused on Uniqueness
Butterfly Talk is all about embracing your uniqueness and encouraging others to do the same.
- Walk: Your walk is unique to you. Your gait identifies you and is a reflection of your individual journey. Embrace your path and don’t compare it to anyone else’s. The road less traveled is the one you’re walking.
- Talk: Communication is key, but we all have our own language and preferred volume. Listen to the language being spoken to you and emulate it back to the other person. Speak each other’s language to understand each other better.
- Stretch: Stretching is important, but only stretch your unique design. Don’t compare yourself to others, as we all have our own strengths and weaknesses. Each step you take, no matter how small, is a huge step for you.
- Think: How you process information and make decisions is unique to you. Embrace your individual thought process and find your own way to think things through.
- Calm: What soothes your heart and mind may not be the same as someone else’s. Listen to your own needs and find your own way to calm down. Embrace the fact that we are all different and that’s okay.
Butterfly Talk encourages us to unlock who we are uniquely designed to be and believe in that design. When we embrace our uniqueness, we can take flight and change the world. Invest in others and infuse hope and encouragement in your own journey. Dare to be a butterfly and embrace your uniqueness
Rooted in Extraordinary
Butterfly talk, focused on impossibility, challenges us to look beyond the ordinary and achieve extraordinary things. It is a simple concept that encourages us to tap into our unique design and believe in our dreams. Here are five essential aspects of butterfly talk:
- Beyond now: Butterfly talk demands that we see beyond the present moment and believe in our ability to grow and change. Just like a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly, we, too, can evolve and achieve our goals.
- Beyond sense: Butterfly talk doesn’t make sense to those who are locked into the rules of the world. It is about following our unique design, which may not always align with the expectations of others.
- Beyond complacency: Butterfly talk requires us to take intentional action and move towards our unique design. We cannot stay where we are and expect to achieve our dreams.
- Beyond ordinary: Butterfly talk pushes us to be extraordinary and strive for the unexpected. We are not designed to be basic but to be remarkable in our own unique way.
- Beyond acquired: Our unique design cannot be given to us; we have to walk it out ourselves. While others can support and create opportunities, only we can take the steps to achieve our dreams.
By understanding and embracing butterfly talk, we can break free from the limitations of the world and take flight toward our dreams. We are all uniquely designed for a purpose, and when we live that purpose, it inspires others to do the same
Living to Define Butterfly Talk
Butterfly talk is a language of hope, faith, love, uniqueness, and possibility. It encourages us to embrace our uniqueness, take intentional action, and believe in our dreams. To achieve our goals, we must break free from the limitations of the world and take flight toward our dreams. We need to shift our focus from being grounded to possibility living and be invested in loving God and others.
Embracing change is crucial for living our best life and walking in our purpose. It may not always make sense to those who are locked into the rules of the world or align with the expectations of others, but we have to follow our unique design. By understanding and embracing butterfly talk, we can infuse wings on the hearts of others so they can take flight into their dreams.
So, take that first step today and make intentional, purposeful choices that move you closer to your unique design. Speak with love and guide your words through a lens of love. Dare to be a butterfly and embrace your uniqueness. Remember that you are uniquely designed for a purpose, and when you live that purpose, it inspires others to do the same.
Ready to Craft Your Best Life?
Your best life is just one change away. Click here to learn more about how to get there.
Catch TODAY’S #GrowingHOPE episode
This week the focus is on feeding the caterpillar – Listen to today’s episode by clicking the play button below.